Greggs have over 1,700 shops, and 20,000 employees. We're the UK's leading bakery food-on-the-go retailer. We've been on a journey to transform Greggs from a traditional bakery business into a modern food-on-the-go retailer, and adding to our great range of fresh tasting food-on-the-go.
Greggs is a much-loved and trusted brand. We believe we can continue to build on our strong bakery heritage to compete successfully in the food-on-the-go market. Our offer is differentiated by the fact that we freshly prepare food and drinks in our shops each day, to ensure our customers enjoy high quality and great value for money.
What are the benefits of working at Greggs?
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 21 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will receive free life assurance after 1 year’s continuous service. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to one year’s salary
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
Other benefits include:
- Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Plans
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Greggs House, Q9, Quorum Business Park
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- NE12 8BU
- 1700 stores Nationwide
Average age of Staff
Male / Female Ratio
Number of Staff