Since opening in 1995, HR Consultancy has built its reputation on the delivery of a highly professional recruitment service to a large number of leading businesses. Our offices in Glasgow offer a comprehensive range of services from high-volume recruitment campaigns to specialist senior assignments, across a wide range of sectors.
Hilary developed a love of working in recruitment because she is passionate about people and their success. This applies equally to both candidates, employers and employees – she wanted to work with candidates who had the desire to be successful in their career and to work with hiring managers who really understand why recruitment is linked to the success of their business. She also wanted to create an environment where her own team could develop their skills to flourish and grow.
When Hilary started HR Consultancy, that passion was embedded into the culture of the company through our values:
• Professional - We will be regarded as a professional, knowledgeable organisation
• Honest - We advocate honesty as this inspires trust and respect
• Accountable - We will take responsibility for all that we do and what we don’t do
• Ambitious - We have big plans for the future and are a company that is really going places
• Customer Service Focused - We treat each and every person with the individual attention they deserve
• Passionate - We are proud of who we are and what we do
We are a close-knit team with a “family feel” where the key management personnel have all been in the business for many years, and we are very proud to be accredited as Investors in People (Gold standard) and Investors in Young People.
- 58 West Regent Street
- G2 2QZ
- Customer Services
- Call/Contact Centres
- Financial Services/Investment
Average age of Staff
Male / Female Ratio
Number of Staff