Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 Jul 2012
Personal Insolvency Administrator – FTC
KPMG Restructuring is widely regarded as the leading Corporate Recovery and Restructuring practice in Scotland. KPMG has recently been confirmed as one of “Britain’s Top Employers” by the CRF Institute and, for the past seven years, has featured in the top ten “Best Big Companies to Work For” as published by the Sunday Times. We offer a lively and stimulating working environment.
Due to continued growth in our personal insolvency department, an opportunity is available for a highly motivated individual to become part of our Glasgow team, which specialises in both trust deed and sequestration appointments.
You will be exposed to a large number of cases within the personal insolvency department and will responsible for dealing with various aspects of administration including ensuring that cases are compliant with statutory regulation and internal procedures. You will work in a team of between 5 and 6 individuals reporting directly to your team manager.
Your primary responsibility within the department will be to:-
- ·Deal with multiple aspects of the administration of personal insolvency cases ;
- Produce written responses to correspondence received from the debtor, creditors, solicitors and other interested parties;
- Liaise with debtors and or third parties by telephone ensuring that queries are dealt with effectively;
- Follow statutory procedures and internal guidance to ensure deadlines are met and sound compliance is achieved;
- Input data on to our Insolvency Practitioner System and other internal administration systems (training will be provided);
- Maintain documentation via the electronic document management system in accordance with the department file structure.
In addition, you will be required to undertake administration and projects specific to personal insolvency as directed.
Personal and technical skills required are as follows:-
- You will be confident and articulate in your dealings (both written and verbal);
- You will possess good relationship and negotiating skills;
- You will be required to work well as part of a team or individually and as a result, be able to communicate and interact well with your colleagues;
- You should be IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Candidates must have a high level of accuracy and a keen attention to detail;
- Candidates will have good commercial awareness; and
- Candidates must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- 4 Highers/equivalent including Maths and English ( B grades or better)
- A university degree
To apply, please press the Apply button and follow the application instructions listed.