Vacancy posted: Thursday, 5 Jul 2012
Field Sales Consultant x 10
£16,000 Basic with realistic OTE of £65,000
Due to recent expansion within the company we require Field Sales Consultants who will be responsible for working a specific geographical catchment area.
Field Sales Consultants will be expected to advise and technically demonstrate our product range and services creating bespoke solar packages to suit perspective customer's requirements.
All leads and appointments are generated from our core marketing company and supplied directly to Consultants allowing them to maximise their time in the field and effectively win more business.
This Field Sales Consultants position will involve selling solar PV products, photovoltaic technologies and solar panels to the residential and domestic markets, and will require that your sales capabilities are first class. You will be fully responsible for hitting all your targets for the sales area.
- All leads are provided; you will receive screened appointments (up to 2 – 3 per day)
- Attending pre-booked client appointments throughout your territory
- Conducting presentations
- Closing the sales
- Accompanying new sales reps on initial appointments
- Excellent knowledge of the renewable energy market;
- Highly energetic, professional, self-motivated and able to work and think without close supervision and a natural inner drive to succeed;
- Able to analyse and interrogate information in a clear and concise manner, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proven successful track record in a recent direct sales position
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Excellent closer
- Superb communication skills
- The skills to Pitch, Negotiate and Close are essential
- Must have own vehicle
To apply please click on the Apply Button.