Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 8 Aug 2012
Petrofac Offshore Engineering & Operations is the first choice provider of operations management, maintenance, engineering and construction services to the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
We are currently seeking to recruit an HR Assistant to work within the HR team at Bridge View, Aberdeen.
- Ensuring all relevant information is collated and documented prior to monthly payroll submission
- Timely and accurate submission of information for 4 payroll’s, ensuring that all information is collated and documented prior to the payroll cutoff date
- Calculating and input of pro- rated salaries and allowances whilst ensuring accuracy for payroll
- Responding to Payroll related enquiries and requests in a timely manner
- Adhering to strict Payroll deadlines. Processing new start and leaver information, ensuring accurate and timely information submission to Payroll
- Compilation of payroll/ reports.
- Preparation of all contracts of employment and amendments to terms and conditions
- Administering the immigration process for all new starts and leavers
- Maintenance of general correspondence
- Maintaining personnel records on the HR database.
Skills and Qualifications
Suitable candidates must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel & databases. SAP/ Oracle experience would also be beneficial
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good attitude / conscientious
- Strong Administrative background
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours as required
Job Reference: IRC19284