Vacancy posted: Thursday, 11 Feb 2010
Our client are one of the UK's leading accountancy groups.
You will ensure accurate and timely processing of client payrolls and other
associated tasks, reporting to the National Payroll Manager. You will form part of a busy team processing payrolls on a daily basis. Additionally you will meet daily deadlines, process Inland Revenue payments and other third party correspondence.
Key Skills Required
• IPPM qualified desirable or relevant bureau experience
• Ability to deal with multiple payrolls
• A thorough knowledge of PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP and other Statutory payments/Regulations including Tax Year End
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
• Have an analytical approach to problem solving.
• Show excellent organisational skills in a high-pressured environment
• Ability to show Initiative and to be open to new ideas
• Able to remain calm and objective under pressure
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Understand and identify obligations to the IR
• Knowledge of Star payroll system an advantage
• Friendly and with a good sense of humour
• Above all must be a strong team player
To apply please send full CV to email@example.com or contact me on 01324 632 363 for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Pertemps Scotland Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: SPO/Per/OE
Closing Date: 18-Feb-2010