Please note: This vacancy is no longer advertised.
You might find these similar jobs of interest:
Show all Accountancy jobs in Larbert
- Sales Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable, PRG, Glasgow
- Senior Financial Accountant, HAYS, Glasgow
- Finance Manager, Michael Page Finance Edinburgh, Edinburgh
- Senior Audit Manager - Banking, Adam Appointments, Edinburgh
- Tax & Treasury Manager, Reed Finance, Fife
The successful candidate will come from a Credit Control background and as such there CV will detail this.
JOB DESCRIPTION Collection of outstanding debts by means of telephone and letter within designated postcode areas. Resolve any unallocated cash queries. Identify potential problems and implement solutions. Monitor credit limits on all accounts within postcode area. Check and release deliveries on credit stop in a timely manner. Prepare for monthly performance review.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS Credit Control experience is essential. Good organisational skills The ability to achieve targets set. Excellent IT skills required. The ability to work as an individual and part of a team. Customer service skills essential.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your Credit Control experience.
Job Reference: Req//191235
Closing Date: 05-Mar-2012