Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 3 Apr 2012
The ideal candidate will establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employers for the purpose of developing job opportunities and developing and maintaining supported working environments for women. They will also be required to generate work placements, work tasters, and volunteering opportunities across a wide range of sectors.
Please note that this is a business development role and you will need relationship building skills as a priority skill.
* Proactively develop relationships with employers to build an employer and work opportunity base, that reflects current labour market opportunities
* Source and secure managed work placements, including subsidised wage opportunities and un-waged work experience opportunities
* Seek out and conduct 'cold' site visits with a view to sourcing work opportunities at new and existing sites of employment
* Broker interviews and job placements by working with employers to identify training and employment 'route ways', and converting work placements into permanent employment opportunities
* Maintain up to date knowledge of local labour markets and skills gaps, using this knowledge to help develop sector specific strategies to meet employers needs
* Working alongside the WOW service team, generate and identify employment opportunities and broker jobs for individuals through effective job matching, including organising initial work trails and tasters, recruitment open days and interview preparation and follow up
* Maintain accurate and up to date records on employers and participants
If you feel that you are suitable for this role, dont miss out on this exciting opportunity. Apply Now!
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 100100
Closing Date: 10-Apr-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.