Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 Apr 2012
We have an opening for a Warehouse Assistant / Fork Lift driver within out global leading Oil and Gas client. This is an opportunity within their Subsea Workshop which will allow the successful incumbent exposure and progression within a workshop environment of the Oil and Gas industry.
It is essential that you have a forklift licence and current driving licence for this role.
This is a progressive, multi faceted role that will provide a great opportunity to any individual looking to progress their career within a workshop / hand-on Oil and Gas environment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor you will primarily be responsible for providing logistical support to all incoming and outgoing consignments for all welltest maintenance and operational activities. Furthermore, you will have the following duties;
· Ensuring all forklift driving activities are carried out
· Ensuring incoming and outgoing manifests are up to date and accurate
· Work closely with workshop and yard supervisors
· Assisting with the layout, storage and movement of equipment
· Packing and manifesting equipment
· Receipt and issue purchased goods
· Assist with equipment maintenance activities when requested by technicians
· Perform routine delivery/pick up driver duties for assigned department.
· Assist in the packing and unpacking of deliveries, jobs and transport containers.
To be successful in your application you will have;
· Previous experience in forklift operations
· Full UK driving licence
· Computer Literate
· Previous experience in a warehousing / Yard and Workshop environment ideally within the Oil and Gas industry
· Must possess a forklift licence and UK driving licence
Job Reference: UK661777:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.