Vacancy posted: Friday, 13 Apr 2012
The successful candidate will provide the highest level of customer service and support at all times to the customer. You will provide an efficient and effective sales support within the branch covering all aspects of new business and arrears, manage customer accounts falling into arrears and ensure a timely collection of monies, ensuring damage limitation to the business.
- New Business
- Support Account Managers and Dealers
- Input new business and credit search
- Proposals - Status searches
- Prepare documentation
- Liaise with Account Managers, dealers and customers
- Customer Retention
- General administration duties
- Underwrite new business proposals within agreed guidelines and mandate
Ideally we are looking for candidates who have worked within the finance (Motor) industry however we will welcome candidates who have excellent customer service skills as full training will be provided.
Job Reference: GBR/195099
Closing Date: 16-Apr-2012