Vacancy posted: Thursday, 3 May 2012
Postholder will lead a number of crucial initiatives:
- Development of the Client Role including jointly managing reactive repairs budget, ensuring repairs meet tenant expectations regarding speed and quality, having an input into investment plans etc
- Reduction in void turnaround timescales and achievement of Key Performance Indicators
- Ongoing development of Choice Based Lettings
- Improvements to Repairs Reporting
- One stop shop for External Communications
- Improved complaints processes
Applicants must have a track record of improving services and successfully delivering change, and at least 5 years experience of managing staff across a complex range of functions is essential.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check, the cost of this will be met by River Clyde Homes. River Clyde Homes offers a care 80ths pension scheme with the option to pay higher contributions for a final salary scheme.
6 month probationary period applies.
Application packs can be downloaded by pressing the 'apply' button.
The closing date for applications to be received is Wednesday 16th May 2012 at noon. Completed application forms should be returned to Recruitment, Human Resources, River Clyde Homes, Roxburgh House, 102-112 Roxburgh Street, Greenock PA15 4JT or emailed to email@example.com by this date. The interviews will take place on 31 May 2012.
RIVER CLYDE HOMES AIMS TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER AND ENCOURAGES FLEXIBILITY
Closing Date: 16-May-2012