Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Our financial services client in Edinburgh is looking for a highly experienced Commercial Manager with an impressive Procurement background. This role will see you buying in line with category plans, defining sourcing strategies, managing stakeholders and suppliers and tracking and reporting on planned savings.
You will be tasked with delivering a strategic buying plan for a vast array of products ensuring that the plan has ‘buy in’, at stakeholder level. You will follow best practice procurement process, resulting in value for money and key success whilst bringing innovation to the business. You will meet and exceed all KPI’s and business objectives whilst proactively managing complex projects.
Required skill set and experience:
- Demonstrable success in a similar Procurement role
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- First class communication and negotiation skills with the ability to instil confidence
- Sound understanding of process management and sourcing
- Sound Finance process awareness
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrable success of delivering complex projects
- Depth of knowledge in sourcing and supplier management best practice
- Ability to identify supply chain solutions and ensure smooth delivery into the business
This is a high profile role with a major player in the Scottish market. The role will suit a candidate that has experience within a similar role coupled with the gravitas to instil confidence at stakeholder level.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please contact Stuart Stenhouse– email@example.com for more information on this position
To find out about more job opportunities please visit jobs.hudson.com
Please note you will receive an automated response that we have received your CV
Job Reference: UK653605:S1
About Hudson Supply Chain & Procurement
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.