Vacancy posted: Friday, 11 May 2012
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Warehouse Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Linlithgow.
You manage all data within the Data Warehouse, ensuring data is logically structured, easily obtainable and well maintained.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Design, develop and implement processes in order to acquire, process, and improve data quality
- Apply appropriate statistical and analysis tools to organise data and make meaningful interpretations, providing analysis of data to relevant functions
- Designs, builds, or oversees efforts in building reporting and dashboard systems
- Architect and implement logical and physical data models based on technical and functional requirements
- Evaluate and select infrastructure components including appliances, ETL systems , management systems, data mining tools and meta-data-management systems
- Defines and develops enterprise information management standards, policies, and procedures, including data warehousing, data governance, and ETL, BI, and metadata management
- Supports the identification and management of risks
- Understands the impact of decisions on the customer
If you are interested in this position you should have the following:
- Previous experience in managing data warehouses
- Reflects constructively on own work, looking for ways to improve efficiency and understands the impact of decisions
- Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA) or Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Informatica ETL
- Oracle Data Warehouse Admin Console (DAC)
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a team who are both innovative and forward thinking. If you are interested in finding out more information please submit your resume through the online application process.
Job Reference: UK663996
About Hudson IT&T
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.