Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Denholm’s Client is market leader in the software solutions industry and are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. The main purpose of this role is to launch new products and solutions into the market. You will be responsible for organising and preparing the business and clients to ensure the products have the right impact on the market.
- Manage and co-ordinate the product launches with other areas of the business (Solutions)
- Ownership and completion of Go To Market Initiatives as set by the business
- Drive and develop material for customer presentations and sales training
- Preparing for and organising launch events for new products & solutions
- Ownership of writing and producing relevant user guides, bill of materials for products and solutions
- Production of customer facing brochures/information/presentations for use by the sales team in the sales process
- Liaise closely with marketing communications to co-ordinate, press releases, website material etc.
- Work with business development and market research to understand the market opportunity
- Production of Regional pricing models as guidelines for the Sales team for new products & solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have a good understanding of the technology in the payments industry and the ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadline. You will also have full knowledge of the product marketing process.
Should this be of interest please apply online.
Job Reference: R2339H
About Denholm Associates
Denholm Associates are an independent agency specialising in marketing, sales, commercial and creative recruitment – now operating globally. With over 50 years of recruitment experience and a host of blue-chip clients, they are the leading agency in these fields.