Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 6 Jun 2012
Loch Lomond Golf Club Seasonal F&B Team Member Alexandria Competitive Salary With Excellent Benefits
Seasonal Food & Beverage Team Member
Loch Lomond Golf Club boasts one of the most enviable locations in world golf. Set in the heart of some of the most breathtaking scenery in Scotland, and just half an hour from Glasgow, the club is now regarded as one of the finest private, international, clubs in the world, with members from all around the world based as Glasgow and as far as Australia.
Both the Spike Bar and Rossdhu Dining Room are located within the main clubhouse itself. The Spike Bar not only offers our members an excellent informal all-day dining option but also services areas such as the locker room, the garden area, the golf course itself and living areas located throughout our vast and beautiful estate. It is within the main clubhouse that you will also find our Rossdhu Dining experience, and additional bar, meeting and private dining rooms. Loch Lomond Golf Club is a fantastic and enjoyable place to work where no two days are ever the same.
Come and join our Team at Scotland's most Exclusive Golf Club.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working individual to join our Food & Beverage Team. Various positions are available from junior team member to supervisor, with salary negotiable depending on previous experience. You will be asked to work as part of the team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually. The ideal applicant must have 1 years service at Rosettes level, have good customers service skills, good written and spoken English, flexible with working hours, ability to work under pressure, well presented and good numeracy skills. This is a very demanding role and we are looking for someone who has a great eye for attention to detail and who takes pride in their work.
Your role will require you to work in various departments relating to Food & Beverage given to you dependant on shift patterns, experience, etc... The shifts consist of breakfast, lunch and dinner coverage and additional hours may be accrued by means of weddings and large private functions that the club may host throughout the season.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with immediate Supervisors regarding business demands.
- Maintain and fulfil the high service standards and consistency expected within department.
- Meet and greet members in a prompt, polite and courteous manner.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness expected in the workplace.
- Attend regular training and development sessions set out by Supervisors.
- Maintain personal time keeping, appearance and hygiene throughout employment.
- To adhere to all rules, regulations and standards under the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
- Comply with any reasonable request by the management.
- Maintain a professional and respectful attitude towards all team members.
- Due to the nature of our business the flexibility of our staff is vital to the success of the Club and there will be occasion where you will be asked to work outside your designated department.
As well enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including; uniform, meals, golf, Spa,gratueties and social clubs.
- Applicants must hold a full valid driving licence
- A CV must be attached for your application to be considered
Closing Date: 20-Jun-2012