Vacancy posted: Thursday, 7 Jun 2012
BitWise Ltd Account Manager Dunfermline úNot Specified
Client Relationships in a Software Engineering Environment – Account Managers
BitWise is looking for technically aware Account Managers to lead our relationships with Clients in the medical, payment systems, telecoms, automotive and other sectors. We currently have vacancies at our headquarters in Dunfermline, Scotland.
BitWise is a leading independent software services company, developing application and embedded software for high reliability, secure and safety relevant systems. We have an excellent reputation for delivering quality software to ISO 9001:2008/TickIt5 and other, industry specific, standards.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, Account Managers will own one or more client relationships and be responsible for maximizing repeat business from these associations. BitWise places great importance on building strong networks within the major brand international companies who are our clients.
The company supports the whole product development lifecycle so you will foster good working relationships with key client contacts, from board level to project managers, during the initial agreement of requirements through development to onward maintenance and support.
Internally Account Managers work closely with development project managers and their teams to ensure that each project’s budget is controlled within its’ agreed commercial framework and that clear and timely communications with the client is maintained to a high standard.
Whilst these positions will be based at our offices in Dunfermline, the ability to travel is expected. A full UK driving licence & valid passport are essential.
- Degree Qualification in Numerate Subject
- Previous experience of commercial management and a consultative sales approach is not essential and these positions may suit people looking to make their first move from a purely technical role into a more commercial environment.
- Highly effective communicator with the presence and confidence to influence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Develop and maintain client relationships through regular contact.
- Identify and secure repeat and expanded business.
- Manage the clients commercially including proposals, pricing, contracts, and PO’s, subject to approvals in line with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Approve project timesheets and monitor project progress and budget situation.
- Responsible to the MIS manager to ensure that the invoicing process can be performed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Approve project status communication and facilitate issue resolution.
- Provide regular business forecast input and other reports as requested.
- Monitor client satisfaction and implement any corrective actions/improvement activities as required.
Strictly no agencies.
Job Reference: BW/AM/BK/June2012
Closing Date: 31-Jul-2012