Vacancy posted: Thursday, 7 Jun 2012
Loch Lomond Golf Club Seasonal Kitchen Porter Alexandria úCompetitive Pay with Excellent Benefits
Nestled on the banks of Loch Lomond and only thirty minutes from Glasgow, Loch Lomond Golf Club offers its exclusive members a tranquil retreat for relaxation whilst experiencing our award winning hospitality and cuisine within a breathtaking backdrop of a world class golf course.
Come and join our Team at Scotland’s most Exclusive Golf Club.
Reporting directly to the Head Chef, the Kitchen porter role is to take on the responsibility of maintaining the cleanliness of the day to day kitchen operation. Candidates are expected to follow a bespoke cleaning Rota which covers all aspects of cleaning maintenance for industrial cooking ranges, work tops and various light equipment and utensils that are used daily to business demands.
Duties & Responsibilities also include:
- Ensure all standards of cleaning are achieved and maintained as requested by the Senior Chef on duty.
- Close down the kitchen and report to the Duty Manager when completed.
- Correctly use and store chemicals.
The ideal candidate must have a positive working attitude and a good understanding of the job role. The ideal candidate must also be able to work in a high pressured environment with tight deadlines, they must be smart in appearance, have good personal hygiene and due to the nature of the role must be good at manual handling.
A staff benefits package include, uniform, meals, gratuities, golf, and social clubs events.
- Applicants must hold a full valid driving licence.
- You must be able to get to the golf club on your own accord without relying on public transport
- A CV must be attached for your application to be considered
For more information on Loch Lomond Golf Club and to apply please visit our websites at www.lochlomondrecruitment.com.
Closing Date: 21-Jun-2012