Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 12 Jun 2012
McAdam King Site Supervisor (water/wastewater) Stirling (Town) £Excellent
The Site Supervisor will be experienced in the supervision of mechanical, civil works, piping & electrical sub-contractors developing a close working relation with the Client. Maintenance or plant upgrade projects may also be undertaken.
The Site Supervisor must have the ability to drive a pro-active HSE culture throughout all aspects of the activity.
You will have experience in
- Work planning and site supervisory experience.
- Mechanical or piping background is preferred
- Ability to monitor a number of projects simultaneously
- Electrical and/or civil works (desirable)
- Petrochemical and/or power site regulations (desirable)
- Working on multi-faceted process engineering projects
- Specialist knowledge of risk assessed permit systems (desirable)
- Time served / recognised mechanical engineering or pipefitting apprenticeship
- HNC/HND or equivalent in engineering discipline (desirable)
- CCNSG Safety Passport or IOSH equivalent
- Relevant HSE training (Risk Assessment, Method Statement, Manual Handling etc)
Job Reference: GS126
Closing Date: 19-Jun-2012
About McAdam King
McAdam King enjoys an unrivalled reputation for sourcing professionals across a wide range of disciplines and industry sectors. We have been instrumental in sourcing key personnel for many of Scotland's start-up businesses. Having a demonstrable reputation in our field, we have a genuine respect for delivery to both our clients and candidates.