Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Prime Commercial Staff are looking for an experienced Dispatch Administrator for our clients based in West Dunbartonshire.
Hours of work are Monday - Thursday from 7.30am till 4.30pm and Friday from 7.30am till 1pm. Duties will include:
- Customer service both face to face and over the phone, email or fax
- Understanding customer needs/requirements and dealing with in a professional manner
- Ability to work within a busy environment, the ability to multi-task is crucial
- Accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with figures
- Data input on various inhouse systems and Excel
- Any other general administrative duties
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience, preferably within a busy warehousing environment. You must have excellent communication skills, a confident nature, flexible attitude to work and be able to prioritise a busy workload.
Candidates who have previous production planning, purchasing or dispatch experience will be looked upon favourably.
You must also be competent using Word and Excel.
Please send CV asap for consideration - please note, due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Primestaff have been providing specialist recruitment solutions to a diverse range of clients since 1993. We specialise in a number of sectors and are currently recruiting for temporary & permanent staff in the following areas :- Office Support, Accountancy/Finance, Construction, Industrial, Driving, Hospitality/Catering, Social Care & Housing, Oil & Gas Engineering , Technical. We are members of the REC and we offer the services of an Employment Agency for permanent work and an Employment Business for temporary staff. Primestaff prides itself as an Equal Opportunities employer.