Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Clerical Assistant at Employment Services Kilmarnock £15,132 - £16,818* per annum (*pro rata to FTE 35 hours)
Hansel Alliance, one of Scotland’s foremost charities in the field of Social Care, delivers an extensive range of support services to individuals with learning disabilities throughout Ayrshire.
Hansel Alliance is offering an exciting opportunity to become part of our Employment Services team as a Clerical Assistant. You will provide high level administration support to the Employment Services manager, employment advisors, and clients and form an integral part of the team. The role will ensure that essential paperwork is completed in line with the requirements of welfare to work programmes, as well as engaging with clients and employers. This is a demanding role for an administrator who will thrive working in a fast paced environment. The role may suit an individual with previous recruitment administration experience or experience of welfare to work schemes.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of IT proficiency, including Microsoft packages and other IT systems.
- Excellent administration skills, including uploading files, processing mass mail-merges.
- Ability to input customer information on a database in a timely and precise manner with attention to detail.
- Exceptional time-management skills with a high degree of energy and self-motivation.
- Excellent telephone manner, using diplomacy and discretion when dealing with customers.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- An interest in Social Care and related issues.
Hansel Alliance is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from candidates of all ages, backgrounds, genders, sexual orientation and religious beliefs.
Please visit our website at www.hansel.org.uk for application details or register your interest by calling our Recruitment Line on (01563) 831499, quoting the post’s reference number. This post is subject to a Standard Disclosure prior to any formal offer of employment being made.
Closing Date for Returned Applications is Friday 22nd June 2012
Job Reference: ES/CA/1224
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012