Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Develop Training Limited Maintenance Assistant Linlithgow £11,698.00
1.1 Job Purpose
· To carry out minor repairs to the building and grounds and to undertake small improvement projects.
· Carry out any technical setup and preparation for training events and assist in decommissioning the event after the event has taken place.
· To contribute to the overall positive experience and satisfaction of all Develop customers, guests and visitors by carrying out all routine procedures in accordance with Develop Policies.
· To consistently deliver high standards of customer service and to promote Develop business, by this delivery, wherever possible.
· To carry out general maintenance tasks as directed by your line manager, ensuring these tasks are carried out safely.
· Ensure that advice and supervision is given to larger maintenance and improvement projects.
· Ensure that work is not undertaken which should be carried out by a qualified specialist.
· To actively promote and work in accordance with Develop Training’s Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety policies
· To undertake small projects of work as directed by your line manager for the general improvement of the venue and delivery of events in Scotland.
Job Reference: MA
Closing Date: 13-Jul-2012