Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
MITIE Property Management (MPM) Is an award winning contractor providing private sector blue chip clients and national & local government with a range of support services. The MPM division continues to experience strong growth with revenues approaching £600m. A vacancy has arisen to head up our Business Solutions Team to lead our drive for Continuous Improvement , reporting to the Divisional FD.
· Following a full review of existing business applications and liasing with other Divisions of MITIE and Central IT make recommendations as to what applications will become standard and will support and deliver our various contract types.
· Ensuring our team has the correct skill sets to deliver and support the systems that the business & clients demand.
· Put in place a clear and visible process which prioritises business change requests and regularly communicate the resultant development road plans of our applications to all stakeholders.
· Lead a small team of analysts, developers and technicians ensuring that our chosen systems continue to evolve and support our business.
· Review business processes across the Division with a view to using IT to make them more efficient and effective.
· Keep an eye on where our clients and competitors are moving in terms of technology.
· Help ''sell'' our solutions to prospective clients at PQQ stage & pre contract meetings.
Knowledge and Experience
· A relevant professional qualification , ideally within IT
· Experience with an ERP would be advantageous , but not essential
· Ability to understand process's from start to finish then derive a solution that will make that process more efficient
· Excellent communication skills to enable you to deal with all levels of MITIE staff , clients and 3rd party supply chain partners
· First class report writing , presentation and negotiating skills
· The ability to work both on your own initiative and closely with team members
· Ability to show strong leadership and for getting priorities correct
· Demonstrable track record of delivering IT development projects within budget & timescales.
· Ability to work within a pressurised environment with conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
· Experience of leading, motivating and retaining a successful team.
Closing Date: 27-Jun-2012