Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 13 Jun 2012
Change currently has an opportunity for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join one of their clients in Airdrie on an ongoing temporary basis.
Key duties include:
· Answering busy switchboard
· Greeting clients and dealing with enquiries over the telephone and face to face
· Providing administrative support to a large office
· Updating information on database
· Assisting with preparing, opening and distribution of mail
· Previous reception and administration experience needed
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word
· First rate organisation and communication ability
· Polite and professional telephone manner
Hours: Between 8.30am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Immediate start available.
Due to high volumes of response, we will only be in contact if your application is successful.
Job Reference: 59572
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments