Vacancy posted: Thursday, 14 Jun 2012
Stellar UK Dialler Associate Irvine £DOE
Stellar is currently looking for a Dialler Associate to support the Dialler Manager with the day to day dialler work for multiple inbound and outbound campaigns across both sites of the business.
Main duties and Responsibilities are:-
- Monitor Real-Time Statistics screens
- Run system checks to ensure functionality of diallers and campaigns including overnight routines
- Data management - importing leads, data extractions, archiving
- Respond to fluctuating contact rates by adjusting dialling parameters and data blocks
- Run historical reports to review performance and update tracing devices
- Investigate faults as they arise, implement solutions and devise contingency plans
- Construct dial plans
- Inter-departmental interaction and communications
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Familiarity with SQL an advantage
- Statistical/Mathematical ability
- Analytically-minded with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and respond to change in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Standard Grade or equivalent in a technical discipline is required, an HNC/HND is preferred
Candidates should be flexible in their working hours as the role entails shift work as well as weekend shifts.
Job Reference: JM/Dialler/June12
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012
About Stellar UK
About Stellar Stellar is a leading global call centre and business process outsourcing provider, with over 6,000 employees across 19 outsourcing centres in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and the Philippines. Stellar's outsourcing solutions help clients reduce operating costs, improve quality levels and increase revenue and profitability. The company serves a range of clients in the telecommunications, utilities, transport, finance, government and manufacturing industries.