Vacancy posted: Sunday, 17 Jun 2012
We are currently working with an established city centre based organisation that are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving business.
- Monitor appropriate performance measures for the process team
Ensure processes and internal controls are in place, including exemplary adherence to all SOX requirements.
- Initiate operational audits and reviews
- Implement strategic improvement initiatives
- Develop relationships with key internal customers
- Provide first level management on customer requirements and expectations
- Monitor success in providing defined services and achieving customer satisfaction
- Day to day management of Account Payable Operating Excellence Team
- Provide environment for personal and professional development
- Identify training and development requirements
- Provide monthly ‘One to One’ feedback reviews with staff
- Develop and facilitate effective teams
- Actively engage and participate in the migration of Oracle implementations
- Active involvement in improving the processes within the function
- Proven record of delivery and knowledge of process improvement techniques
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and ERP Systems knowledge
- Strong coaching skills and track record of motivating & fostering team work
- Superior communication skills: written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter – able to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of lean, six sigma or other process improvement methodology
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques and root cause analysis
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Julie McAneney in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 911 or email your CV to Julie.email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK664706:S1