Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
Part Qualified Accountant required for the Dunfermline office of this highly reputable mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants.
The main duties of this role will be:
· Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Ltd Companies.
· Developing and maintaining client relationships.
· Delivering information to partners, managers and clients.
. Preparation of VAT Returns
The requirements of this role will be:
· Two years accountancy experience within the practice industry
. Study or non study
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required
· IT Literate
· Experience using accountancy software
· Attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise
· Ability to self motivate and demonstrate self initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
Salary £17'000 - £22'000pa with the option to study.
Please contact Lee Burtenshaw on 01317188044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: Req//201642
Closing Date: 18-Jun-2012