Vacancy posted: Saturday, 16 Jun 2012
Hudson’s financial services client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the Multi-Client centralised Business Change Team.
· This role is centralised within the Change Delivery Team and is required to support the largest external clients and their significant programmes of change primarily focusing on their strategies for 2012 and beyond.
· You would be aligned to one of the Change Delivery Managers, delivering Client initiated projects.
· The role of the Change Delivery Team is to manage the delivery of all business change impacting the live Edinburgh Operating model. Governing all deliveries in their multi client environment to ensure all change is delivered against strategic, regulatory and client driven priorities whilst minimising the impact on the BAU departments.
Successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
· A proven project manager or lead analyst ideally with Investment/Asset Management experience and/or recognised qualifications in this area where possible
· Previous involvement in a Change or project environment with experience in detailed business and process analysis
· Good man-management skills and an analytical approach
· A significant amount of industry experience within Financial Services/Markets and knowledge of a broad range of products and various asset types would be preferred
· A strong communicator able to liaise confidently with senior Managers and client contacts.
· Experience using Microsoft tools, particularly Project and Visio
· An accurate and methodical approach to the job, as this is essential to the success of each project, the team and the Edinburgh operation.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply by sending your application to email@example.com quoting reference UK664130. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chris Rickett in our Edinburgh Office on 0131 555 9811, quoting Ref No. UK664130.
You will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: UK664130