Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
Finance Assistant – to support the Management Accountant to produce budgets and forecasts and prepare expenditure reports. Ideally with a finance or bookkeeping background, duties and skills will include;
· Confident with Excel applications
· Reconcile bank accounts
· Check payroll input details
· Authorise purchase ledger and ensure payments made to suppliers
· Accurate data input of financial information
· Organised with strong communication skills
Based in West Lothian, this varied role will suit a candidate who enjoys team work and working to deadlines. Immediate start.
Job Reference: JL/CW
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012
About Time Recruitment Ltd
We thank you for your interest but due to the high number of submissions expected we will only contact you if we are in a position to progress with your application. Time Recruitment Services Ltd operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent or contract job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary services.