Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
A fantastic HR Advisor opportunity with a leading Utilities supplier.
The main responsibilities of the successful HR Advisor:
• To manage the recruitment process ensuring the correctness of the procedures and HR related paperwork
• To deal with general employee related issues within Human Resources, I.e. turnover, long term sickness absence, welfare, redundancies
• To be involved in any TUPE transfers
• To assist managers in Resource and Succession Planning
• To attend the contract management meetings
• To ensure HR procedures compliance
• To liaise with Managers over staff issues
• To advise Managers of any relevant legislation and its impact on the business
• To give legal advice where necessary
• To advise and assist in grievance and disciplinary matters as well as performance management system
• To train-in any new HR procedures or initiatives as necessary
• To provide HR Advisor guidance to the contract managers on HR matters
• To bring blue collar processes where possible into line with monthly paid employees
• To agree and improve delivery of the training plans with Directors/Managers/Supervisors/Shared Services
Who we're looking for
Due to the specific nature of this role, experience withinthe Utilitiesor Property/Construction sectors is required. A flexible individual, there will be a high volume of nationwide travel involved in this role.
About our client
My client is a dynamic business services organisation providing maintenance and enhancement services across the UK. My client has over 5000 employees and delivers its services across the country
What's on offer
Up to 25k + fantastic benefits.
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on 0141-331 7970. Job Ref: 13244366
Your application will be sent to Jaclyn Needham HGNJ.
Job Reference: MPSJ 13244366
About Michael Page - HR
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.