Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
The key responsibilities of this role are;
* Recruit, train and motivate a team of Representatives and Sales Leaders
* Increase the number of Sales Leaders in your area to maximise growth
* Achieve KPI goals through training, motivating and developing staff
* Prioritise and maximise business growth opportunities within allocated area
* Full ownership for delivering results on key activities
To be the successful person for this role you must have the following skills and requirements:-
* Full UK Driving licence
* Achieve KPI's & goals set by company.
* Prioritise and maximise business growth opportunities within allocated geography.
* Utilise and successfully control geographical area using tools and data provided.
* Multi task and contingency planning to meet demands of high turnover industry.
* Sales Management experience preferably within a field based role (80% of time will be field based)
* Target driven to achieve results
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonuses, incentives, company car, fuel card, laptop, plus other company benefits
If you think you have the correct skills for this role then APPLYReed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: ASMSTIR
Closing Date: 18-Jun-2012