Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
- Plan and coordinate the site instrument maintenance activities within the legislative framework thereby optimising equipment up time and availability within budget
- Train & develop the instrument team to the appropriate level required to support Site business needs
- Ensure safety is instilled in the culture of the engineering team, and that safety is a primary consideration when any engineering activity is carried out on the plant and be an active member of the Site Safety Improvement Team
- Provide maintenance support for reactive, preventative and predictive maintenance activities
- Provide technical advice about maintenance strategies and instrumentation including planning, design and commissioning work to support new project installations
- Support site improvement projects to ensure instrument commissioning meets required standards as per agreed schedule
- Supervise maintenance activities associated with the 3rd party suppliers to ensure safe working practices are adhered to in accordance with Company standards
- Working to ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and Risk Management Standards, SOPs and quality systems.
- HNC in Instrument Engineering with relevant proven experience
- Recognised instrument apprenticeship
- Proven record of delivering key objectives
- Influencing and coaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective communication at various levels in the organisation
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Knowledge of maintenance scheduling and SAP (or similar business system)
- Appropriate experience in process manufacturing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb organisation who are investing and growing their business and have excellent career opportunities. Please send your CV and salary requirements to Louise Brennan of BWSR (Brightwork Specialist Recruitment) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 272 8116 for further information.
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: LB66550
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.