Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
Spark of Genius are looking for a personable and adaptable individual to join our Technology team. Your most important role will be providing continual effective communication and technical support to our 270 staff based at 18 sites throughout Scotland.
Based in our head office in Phoenix Business Park, Paisley, you must be able to learn quickly, think on your feet, and have the ability to pass on knowledge quickly and simply to individuals from a range of backgrounds. You will need to be able to prioritise, and then re-prioritise, issues arising throughout the day and this position may at times require evening or weekend working.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to absorb new information quickly
- The ability to prioritise newly arising issues
- A good working knowledge of Google Apps, Windows XP/7 and -
- Microsoft Office 2003/2010
- A good working knowledge of Android 2.3 and above
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast-moving environment where sensitivity and confidentiality is imperative
- Technology related qualification e.g. HNC/HNC or Degree
- Networking Skills
- Knowledge of Linux or AWS
- Knowledge of Information Security/Data Protection
- Web programming skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit www.sparkofgenius.com/careers and submit your completed application to email@example.com by no later than midnight on 1st July 2012. Please use the essential's/desireables on this advert for section 8 of the application.
Please note: We haveother vacancies in the Care Sector available including Residential Manager. Please visit our website for more information.
Closing Date: 01-Jul-2012