Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
· Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
· Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks to demanding deadlines
· Ability to interact successfully with a wide range of people from differing disciplines and background
· Planning and execution skills
· Experience of process design, and identifying and implementing process improvements to deliver key performance indicators - safety, yield, cost, security of supply and quality
· Specification of automation design docs to support change activities
· Experience of generating business cases or investment proposals
· OE advocate/ Green Belt certified
· Conduct risk assessment to ensure a safe and complaint implementation of change
You will possess strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a stimulating environment and this well established company are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please contact Laura McGregor of BWSR:
Tel: 0141 272 8119
BWSR (Brightwork Specialist Recruitment) offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: LM19903
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.