Vacancy posted: Friday, 15 Jun 2012
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of multiple control systems and support process areas in ensuring future yield and quality targets are achieved.
- Project Manage control systems integration work from small scale to larger scale.
- Develop and integrate new system and solutions throughout the site to aid process performance, safety and reliability.
- Conduct internal audits on control & instrumentation systems to ensure compliance with regulations and company standards
- Ensure that automation systems are reliable, robust, validated and conform to regulatory and GMP standards.
- Provide technical expertise to ensure maintenance schedules and routines are established.
You will be customer focused and have working knowledge of DeltaV and GMP standards whilst having excellent communication and problem solving skills. You will be able to work well as part of a team and have an understanding of health & safety management responsibilities.
You will degree qualified or equivalent and be a chartered engineer or in the process of obtaining the status.
If you would like to be considered for this role please forward your Cv to email@example.com or call 0141 272 8128 for a confidential chat.
BWSR (Brightwork Specialist Recruitment) provide the services of an employment agency for those seeking permanent work and an employment business for those seeking temporary work.
Job Reference: SF33476
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.