Vacancy posted: Saturday, 16 Jun 2012
We are seeking an ICQA Associate to assist the ICQA department in managing all aspects of the ICQA function.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Full understanding of procedures and goals relating to the ICQA department
- Multitasking and working to ICQA deadlines on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Collection and collation of data using Microsoft Excel
- Perform different counts of products to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Identify issues with the inventory and raise it in the appropriate form
- Perform various tasks that support inventory accuracy
- Feeding back errors which are found during the course of the duties. E.g. bins with label problems, barcode scanning problems, problem product.
- Participating in the weekly IRDR count.
- Achieve the required accuracy levels and performance targets
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills (across all levels)
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Highly flexible
- Computer literate
- Reliable/ dependable
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Detail focused and numerically confident
- Confident in the use of the RF hand guns.
- Previous experience in Inventory or Quality
- Knowledge of more than 1 production area
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1500336-2584-8259
Job Reference: 180556
Closing Date: 15-Jul-2012