Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Do you have the desire and drive to work for a growing company committed to consistently delivering excellent results for their clients?
Have you got what it takes to smash your target and earn even more?
Due to a major expansion, scotcall are increasing their debt collections team in Glasgow and are looking for full and part time Telephone Collection Agents to handle inbound and outbound calls, negotiating repayment of outstanding debts on behalf of a number of its clients.
- Collect outstanding debts by telephone ensuring calls are handled in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Use questioning and listening skills to resolve customer enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Update customer records accurately
- Meet/exceed company work standards, targets and personal objectives
- Carry our administration tasks as/when required
Do you have?
- Determination to succeed and are passionate about performance
- Personal drive and ambition
- Excellent communication skills and are PC literate
- The ability to overcome objections and are an assertive negotiator
- Experience of working in a rapidly changing customer service environment
If you have what it takes and are ready for a new challenge, please send your CV and covering letter to Lauren Torlay HR Department, by clicking the 'Apply' button.