Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Claims Processor (Spanish language skills preferred)
CIGNA International Expatriate Benefits (CIEB), a division of CIGNA International, is a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for expatriate employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With over 25 years experience in this field, we have established businesses in the USA, UK, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Sweden, Benelux and the Middle East.
Reporting to the Claims Team Senior, you will be responsible for the efficient and timely process of all Dental/Vision and Medical claims as received from providers/partners, clients and members. Ideally, you will have Spanish language skills and be able to read, write and speak in Spanish.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Adjudicate international medical/dental and vision claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions to meet personal and team productivity and quality goals
- Monitor and highlight high cost claims and ensure relevant parties are aware
- Monitor turn around times to ensure your claims are settled within required time scales, highlighting to team senior when this is not achievable
- Respond within the time commitment given to enquiries regarding plan design, eligibility, claims status and perform necessary action as required, with first call resolution where possible
- Interface effectively with internal and external customers to resolve customer issues
- Identify potential process improvements and make recommendations to team senior
- Actively support other team members and provide resource to enable all team goals to be achieved
- Work across European business in line with service needs
- Carry out other adhoc tasks as required meeting business needs.
- Experience in medical administration, claims environment or customer service focused organisation
- Ability to meet/exceed targets and manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Preferred if English and Arithmetic qualification gained.
- Spanish language skills are preferred
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication to internal and external clients
- Strong customer focus with ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow to meet individual and team requirements
- Ability to exercise judgment.
Job Reference: CP-Greenock