Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
RSTO are one of the largest and most advanced providers of eCommerce and Online solutions in Europe. Working in partnership with the UKs premier telecommunication brands and the world’s dominant Internet brands we have delivered tens of thousands of solutions to UK businesses.
As a result of business success, RSTO continues to grow rapidly, thus we now have a new position for a Content Manager/ Copywriter within the Digital team.
The successful candidate will be a talented Content Manager/ Copywriter with excellent writing and proofreading skills with a strong interest in the SME market. They will need to be organised with great attention to detail. They'll also be articulate with excellent communication skills with the ability to write lively and engaging copy with experience of blogging.
- Responsible for sourcing and/or writing engaging online content on http://www.marketing-solutions.bt.com/ including: Blog updates, expert guides, SME articles
- Keep current with emerging SME news and trends and be able to blog quickly on news articles of interest
- Ensures tone of voice is consistent at all times across the site
- Works with an SEO agency to apply SEO principles to content
- Responsible for maintaining product information, ensuring it is up-to-date, this involves keeping up to date with product changes and new features.
- Managing the integration of new products onto the site by working with other teams within the business.
- Proofreads/edits content provided by internal team members and third-parties; including guest blogs
- Creates efficient processes to ensure all content is kept accurate, up to date, has legal sign-off (where required) and adheres to the content style-guide and the BT Brand
- Undertakes quantitative and qualitative research to evaluate the effectiveness of the content and uses this as the basis for continuous improvement
- Implements regular reviews of the pages, user journeys and data to identify improvements and initiate and manage content action plans
- Previous experience working within an online environment with responsibility for content/SEO.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Flexibility – able to adapt and work effectively in a variety of situations with individuals or groups. Able to take on more than one task at a time and ensure they are all done on time and as requested.
- Experience working in social media and other digital platforms would be a bonus.
- Experience of writing a blog, personal or business.
- Experience of HTML and / or a Content Management System an advantage.
- Managing relationships and team working – able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
RSTO are based in modern funky offices in Edinburgh’s Shore area and we are dedicated to hiring top talent who share our determination to succeed. We are a target driven organisation aiming to exceed expectations and our employees thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy and rewarding environment.
Apply now if you are looking to further your career in the world’s fastest growing industry and one of Scotland’s fastest growing organisations.