Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Our client, a rapidly expanding company within the Credit Industry, is looking to hire a Credit Risk Analyst to join the Business Planning and Strategy team based within their Kilmarnock office.
The purpose of this role will be to be responsible for developing Credit risk models and data mining with relevant documentation.
- Develop statistical models with the associated documentation
- Provide business support on statistical modeling techniques within the business
- Ad hoc data analysis and data mining to investigate ideas
- Generating Due Diligence reports on portfolios
- Control and authorise external suppliers and consultants work
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Sound knowledge of computer based software packages and data mining applications is essential
- Experience of developing statistical modeling and credit scoring
- Experience within a credit risk environment and the use of quantitative techniques is essential
- Knowledge of customer lending
Degree educated If you wish to apply for the above position please contact Gemma O'Brien by forwarding your CV via the apply online now link below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/GO/CRGO123
Closing Date: 20-Jun-2012