Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Our client, a rapidly expanding company within the Credit Industry, is looking to hire a Strategy Analyst to join the Business Planning and Strategy team based within their Kilmarnock office.
The purpose of role will be to be responsible for applying strategies and segmenting cases based on statistical analysis.
- Develop portfolio segmentation strategies using relevant data sources
- Develop multimedia collection strategies
- Ad hoc analysis and data mining to challenge theories and validate effectiveness
- Control and validate work from external suppliers
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Sound knowledge of computer based software packages and data mining applications is essential (e.g SAS Analytics or SQL)
- Experience of developing and implementing business strategies
- Knowledge of customer lending or collections
Degree educated Degree educated If you wish to apply for the above position please contact Gemma O'Brien by forwarding your CV via the apply online now link below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: GLA/GO/SAGO123
Closing Date: 20-Jun-2012