Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Assistant Accounts Manager required for the Edinburgh office of this reputable mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants.
The main duties of this role will be:
. Delivering information to partners, managers and clients.
. Planning and review of accounts work across the team.
. Providing management account preparation to clients including practicable advice on the results.
· Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Ltd Companies.
· Developing and maintaining client relationships.
. Supervision and development including training and performance reviews
The requirements of this role will be:
. CA/ACCA Qualified Accountant or QBE
· Three years accountancy experience within the practice industry.
. Management experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
· IT Literate.
· Expert using accountancy software
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise.
· Ability to self motivate and demonstrate self initiative.
· Ability to work under pressure.
The salary for this position will be from £28'500 to £32'500 + Benefits.
Please contact Lee Burtenshaw on 01317188044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Job Reference: Req//202752
Closing Date: 21-Jun-2012