Vacancy posted: Monday, 18 Jun 2012
Our Client one of Scotlands finest Shoes stores is looking for an exceptional supervisor to join their team at their store in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, have excellent communication skills and have worked within a high quality fashion or footwear retail environment.
Key Accountabilities would be:
• Achievement of agreed plans for sales, costs and profitability.
• Achievement of high standards of customer service.
• Induction, training and development of all members of staff.
• Assisatng with visual presentation of shop conforms to agreed standards.
• Assisting to Manage Staff Performance and Staff Motivation.
• Sales Control effectively implemented at all times.
• Meet all Health & Safety requirements.
The Shop Supervisor will cover the duties of the assistant manager when heor she is not on teh premises.
Job Reference: JH310512