Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Project Accountant required for a 12 month contract. You will manage and deliver various projects across the business, working closely with the various finance functions. Duties will include:
- Measure, monitor and report the progress of production programmes within the business.
- Ensure project WIP valuation is accurately valued and reported on a monthly basis.
- Support proposals team in costing and preparing bids and tenders
- Perform monthly reporting of programmes for other site
- Support role to Programme Director providing up to date information on project costs and performance.
- Provide month end support to Financial Controller where necessary to ensure accurate period close.
- Carry out financial system improvement programmes linked to system and reporting improvements.
- Provide back fill cover to ERP system development.
- Assist with internal and external audits
- To perform all work in full compliance with H&S legislation and company procedures.
- Assist in 5 year plan and budget process.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a qualified accountant with exposure to a manufacturing or contract driven environment. Advanced excel skills are essential as is the ability to manage multiple demanding deadline. This role requires a quick turn around so the successful candidate should be available to start at short notice.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Scott Fisher in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9157 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK665908:S1