Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 20 Jun 2012
Would you like to work for a successful and growing accountancy firm which featured in the Top 100 Sunday Times 'Best Companies To Work For' and are multiple winners of the Accountancy Age Awards for Excellence?
Are you qualified or qualified by experience and currently working within a practice or accounting position and looking for the next step in your career?
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to hire Accountants at all levels to help maintain and build relationships with clients.
· Offering tax and accountancy advice to clients
· Completion of end of year accounts
· Preparation of Statutory Accounts
· Preparation and Completion of References
· To be the contact name for the clients and handle their queries and questions by email, telephone and post. Client meetings where necessary
· Coordination and management of all aspects of VAT Administration
· Supervision of Administration Assistant(s)
· Ensure that the Company Service Guarantees are met
The ideal candidate for this fantastic opportunity will have the following:
· Presentable – able to meet face to face with clients
· First class customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills – phone and face to face
· Be an enthusiastic team player
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Commercial acumen
· Ideally management experience
One or more of the following formal qualifications: ACCA, MATT, ATT, ACA are desirable but not essential.
What’s on Offer?
· Competitive package
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and training
· Opportunity to develop and build your own team and portfolio of clients
Job Reference: JID185
About Talent Focus
Talent Focus is a Talent Management and Recruitment solutions business that is committed to providing a first class service to both our clients and candidates. We have a team of experienced consultants and researchers who utilise the latest in cloud, mobile, social media and web technology to ensure we can react quickly in this 24/7 business world. Talent Focus works with clients to develop and deliver bespoke, search-led, projects that identify, attract, assess, recruit and integrate talented Managers, Executives and Non-Executives to their organisations. Talent Focus also provides consultancy services for internal talent management requirements including Executive Coaching, Job Evaluation, Occupational Assessment and Leadership / Management Development.