Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
The key areas of responsibility for the Strategy Analyst include:
* To analysis and develop portfolio segmentation strategies using credit reference agency (CRA) data sources.
* To develop bespoke and automated-multi-media collection strategies which are driven by CRA data and internal predictive modelling.
* Undertaking ad-hoc data analysis and data mining to investigate theories to include in future strategies and validate the effectiveness of strategies.
* Producing profitability analysis across the business enabling executive management to make strategic decisions.
* Controlling and validating the work of external suppliers and consultants, agreeing development plans and specifications.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in developing applying and implementing business strategies . As well as first hand experience of statistical packages and data mining applications.
If you have this experience, please apply via this advert. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Tait at Badenoch & Clark on 0131 524 9020.
www.badenochandclark.com - Let's find the career that connects with your life.Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Job Reference: 422197
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark, an MPS Group International company specialise in providing temporary, contract, interim and permanent recruitment solutions for Social Housing, Accountancy and Finance and Audit from our Edinburgh office. We recruit into the Public and Not for Profit Sectors, Commerce and Industry and Financial Services throughout Scotland. Established in 1980 we have grown into a network of 19 offices across the UK and Europe.