Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
Lead assigned work packages to provide subcontract management throughout the project lifecycle from bid to successful Project delivery - ensure effective subcontractor selection, value for money and timely completion of subcontracted services while working in conjunction with other key disciplines to mitigate business, technical and commercial risk.
Participate in the project planning process to ensure that the plan accurately reflects the timescales and activities necessary to secure subcontract services as required
Ensure that subcontracts are executed to programme and budget.
To provide effective subcontract status reporting to facilitate effective management of the overall project / bid and subcontract processes while allowing corrective actions to be identified, created and applied as necessary
Suitable candidates will possess;
- Significant and appropriate experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering or quality control environment.
- Experience of Subcontracting Strategy development and implementation on EPC projects.
- Experience of reviewing and drafting a wide range of industry forms of contract e.g. FIDIC, NEC3, JCT.
- Track record in supporting the execution of multi-disciplined EPC projects.
- Negotiation and control of external equipment and services suppliers and contractors.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Job Reference: DBEPR1958
Closing Date: 29-Jun-2012