Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
SPS Doorguard Administrator Glasgow úCompetitive
SPS are professional quality leaders in specialist property services. We have been delivering unrivalled levels of customer service to the public and private sector for over 20 years.
Due to further expansion, we are looking to recruit administrators working 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at our National Operations Centre. You will be working in different departments and therefore must have previous experience of being able to multi-task to a high degree of accuracy.
You will be working in the Operations Department, reporting to the Office Manager.
- You will be required to work in various departments at our National Operations Centre
- Data entry
- Updating systems with job notes, worksheet information.
- You will be responsible for taking and processing calls in accordance with customer specifications, and deploying contractors where appropriate.
- Assist with general admin
- Processing paperwork relating to quotes
- Ensuring that data is processed in line with internal KPI’s
- Accuracy is very important
- Have an eye for detail
- Work to tight deadlines
- Must be adaptable
- Focused team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate customer service experience
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
Please forward your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
SPS is an equal opportunities employer