Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
* To develop bespoke and automated multi-media collection strategies which are driven by CRA data and internal predictive modelling.
* Undertaking ad-hoc data analysis and data mining to investigate theories to include in future strategies and validate the effectiveness of strategies.
* Producing profitability analysis across the business enabling executive management to make strategic decisions.
* Controlling and validating the work of external suppliers and consultants, agreeing development plans and specifications
You will have:
A strong knowledge in the use of computer based statistical packages (e.g. SAS Analytics or SQL) and data mining applications is preferred. Ideally you will come from a financial services, call centre, marketing or a CRA background.
* You will be highly numerate ideally with a degree in a mathematical/statistical/engineering discipline.
* Demonstrable experience in the development, application and implementation of business strategies.
* Comprehensive knowledge of consumer lending, distressed assets or collections.
* Ability to work accurately to tight timescales
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Evidence of highly innovative thinking, e.g. business/industry papers, motivated and displays initiative and excellent organisational skills
* Good problem solving skills
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please send your CV asap in the first instance
Job Reference: EC/A
Closing Date: 22-Jun-2012
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone. We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors. Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer. Contact us today for a confidential conversation.