Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
Vascutek is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of vascular products for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. We are guided by an ethos of technical excellence, stringent quality control and total customer service.
Vascutek requires an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to ensure the Master Production Schedule (MPS) is supported through effective planning and control of the production plan.
The successful candidate must be able to work under cleanroom conditions if required and have a flexible attitude towards working hours.
Key responsibilities and duties will include
- Ensure material plan supports the MPS and a high level of customer service is achieved
- Plan and progress work orders to achieve material plan
- Drive due date performance of works orders to a maximum
- Create/amend item planning data
- Conduct regular production plan review meetings with relevant manufacturing associates
- Update material plan with engineering changes
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- MS Excel skills – good working knowledge required
- Communication and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and experience from a production environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
MRP experience is highly desirable.
Please note that emailed applications will not be accepted. Please apply online via the Vascutek Jobsite.
As well as competitive salaries at all levels we offer a generous holiday entitlement to our associates. We are able to offer pension and life assurance schemes to help safe-guard your future and with an occupational health service and annual well person check ups on site, we aim to promote the general wellbeing of all associates. We also offer on-site parking and a subsidised associate's cafeteria.
Job Reference: EO/JT
Closing Date: 02-Jul-2012