Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
Robertson Group Maintenance Planner Inverness úCompetitive
The infrastructure, support services and construction group, Robertson, is looking for a Maintenance Planner to work in the Centre for Health Science, Inverness. The post holder will provide day to day support to the Contract Manager in the delivery of Hard Facilities Management (FM) services at this location.
- Reviewing the Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system to determine which Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) works are due in the period
- Completing reactive repair and maintenance tasks or, where appropriate, allocating these to the in-house team or approved contractor
- Following procedures to ensure all contractors are vetted to company standards
- Sourcing new suppliers for specialist goods and services
- Reviewing method statements, risk assessments and COSHH assessments
- Liaising with Clients to ensure positive constructive relationships based on long term partnership
- Reviewing sub contractor invoicing to ensure it reflects the works completed
- Assisting in the delivery of QA compliant service delivery
- Monitoring BMS (Building Management System)
- Assisting with minor works requests
The ideal candidate will have broad technical experience, preferably a trade. Previous experience working in a similar position within a FM organisation and experience of working with/managing contractors and maintenance planning are essential. Good communication skills, effective use of IT systems (MS Word, Excel and Lotus Notes), solid understanding of FM Services, good organisational skills and good time management are also required.
Robertson Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: 131/12